Contact Number: (+44) 01634 316 998
Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk from Birth – 6 Months 800g
£15.90 – £85.50
• For hungrier bottle-fed babies, to help delay the early onset of weaning
• Nutritionally tailored to support your baby’s next stage of development
• Now with increased levels of LCPs (Omega 3 & Omega 6)
• Our unique blend of ingredients
Aptamil Hungry First Infant Milk 800 gram pack
Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science, our team of Nutricia scientists has developed our latest Hungry First Infant Milk, suitable for combination or bottle feeding.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, High oleic sunflower oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish oil, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Calcium phosphate, Choline chloride, Potassium citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium carbonate, Sodium citrate, L-Cysteine hydrochloride, Magnesium chloride, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Inositol, Taurine, Calcium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous sulphate, L-Carnitine, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, L-Isoleucine, Uridine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl palmitate), Adenosine 5′-monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
How to prepare Aptamil Hungry First Infant Milk
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Hungry First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Suitable from birth
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 11 cm|
Pack of 1, Pack of 3, Pack of 6
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.